Fall Pre-Season Tournaments
BU14 Players Cup Champions, BU15 Snapple HB Champions & Body Armor Champions; GU12 2015 Irvine Memorial Cup Champions & South Slammers Finalists; GU16 Toyota of Orange Champions & Players Cup Finalist; (Team Photos Below)
- Opening weekend games, September 12th & 16th schedules are posted
- No U5/6 games September 12th All teams should stay around and enjoy the first day.
- Signature and interleague games are still be finalized by those leagues. Our complete schedule will be release after they have completed their first look schedules. This should be by Wednesday.
- No weekday games before the season starts. No weekday games for U5-U10 unless rainouts, U5-U12 (automatic rescheduling-no requests) and when the LMSA Cup tournament starts for U8-U12.
- All U12 teams will have one weeknight game on a Wednesday night during September to balance schedules.
- U5/U6 games will begin the following weekend September 19th.
Behringer South and Los Coyotes Open for Practices until 8:30pm
- DO NOT ENTER LOS COYOTES OR ANY SCHOOL BEFORE 4:30PM. NO EXCEPTIONS. NO EARLY SET UP. NO DOGS AT ANY SCHOOL. Think! Don’t risk losing fields with green grass. Be smart for your own benefit.
- ALLOW FOR A MINIMUM OF 3 TEAMS PER FIELD AT BEHRINGER PARK. IF CROWDED, 4 TEAMS PER FIELD. The fields are for all teams not just some teams.
- Do not camp out or stake claim to a field more than 20 minute before you practice.
- *****Field 6, goal closest to the snack bar is reserved Monday and Thursday from 6pm-7pm for our TOP SOCCER program. If you are on this field you will be required to move. Practices start in September.
Berhinger Park, 15900 Alicante Road
Saturday, September 12, 2015: From 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Games begin at 8am Saturday Morning
Galaxy Futboleros are “Soccer Entertainers” who have created a new and unique way to entertain the soccer world.
New referees can contact Jim Mentz, Director of Referees / Referee Training firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the email group for referee sign ups.
LMSA BOARD MEETINGS ARE HELD THE 3RD TUESDAY OF EACH MONTH AT 7PM @ THE LA MIRADA RESOURCE CENTER. If you are interested in becoming a board member and/or help during the upcoming season contact email@example.com
Volunteer and Live Scan Information
All Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Referees, and Team Parents MUST fill out a new Cal South Volunteer form and be live-scanned before they can start volunteering. If you have been live-scanned through another organization, you will still need to be live-scanned through LMSA. You only need to be live-scanned once through LMSA. Please call to make an appointment. Please print and take a Live-Scan Form with you.