- 2015 BU11 Signature Team is forming for the Fall Season. Coach Tony Huang is holding tryouts at Benton Middle School Saturday May 2nd 4pm-5pm and Tuesday May 5th form 6:00pm-7:30pm. For more information email email@example.com or xhnang@Hotmail.com
- 2015 GU9 Will be having its official try out date on APRIL 28th from 5-6:30pm at the LM Adult School, 15920 Barbata Rd. Cross street Alondra Blvd. Players must be born on or after 8/01/2006. Contact Coach Lindsey Wallace at LDW120189@gmail.com for more information.
- 2015 BU9 will hold tryouts this coming Friday (April 24th) and the following Friday (May 1st) at Barbara Dawson Elementary School. Contact Jason Lambert at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- 2015 GU11 Tryouts are being held on Sunday April 26 12pm-2pm at the LM Adult School, 15920 Barbata Rd. Cross street Alondra Blvd. , Thursday April 30 6pm-730pm at Eastwood Elementary School and Saturday May 2 1230pm-230pm at Benton Middle School field 1. Contact Coach Brian Boehm for more information email@example.com
LMSA FALL REGISTRATION PERIOD IS OPEN. ALL REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ON-LINE UNTIL MAY 31st. COACHES PLEASE REGISTER ON LINE AT THE SAME TIME ALSO. MORE INFORMATION BELOW.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN REGISTRATION New families will need to set up their profile. Returning players and families use your Cal South Login to register. You can reset it on the registration page if needed.
FOR COMPETITIVE TEAM TRYOUT INFORMATION CLICK THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE.
Teams form late June. No refunds after teams are formed.
U7/8, U9/10, U11/12, U13/14, U15/16 & U17/U19 (August 1996-July 2009): $135.00 resident, $140.00 non-resident;
U4/5 & U6: (August 2009-February 2012), $115 resident, $120.00 non-resident.
TOP Soccer (The Outreach Program for Soccer) is a community-based training and team placement program designed specifically for young athletes with disabilities. $60.00
La Mirada requires 75% of the players to be residents. If necessary, placement will be by resident, non-resident at LM schools, non-resident.
All players registered will receive one practice T-shirt after teams are formed. Please update your school and t-shirt size when registering. Referee fees included, no snack bar duty requirement, no individual fundraisers. One team sponsor required, additional sponsors earn rewards for the team.
Practice starts in August, game start in September.
The City of La Mirada offers an 8 game summer program, non-competitive indoor futsal league to be played 6/20/15-8/22/15, at the La Mirada Gymnasium. For more information call 562-982-2938 or visit http://www.cityoflamirada.org/index.aspx?page=468.
CSL SPRING LEAGE SCHEDULES: http://www.schedulesetc.com/soccer/default.aspx?id=ss2015
LMSA BOARD MEETINGS ARE HELD THE 3RD TUESDAY OF EACH MONTH AT 7PM @ THE LA MIRADA RESOURCE CENTER.
|Sullivan vs Moreno||Smith vs Alejandre||Sanchez vs Barajas|
|Barajas vs Moreno||Leon vs Sullivan||Sanchez vs Smith|
|Smith vs Leon||Sullivan vs Barajas||Moreno vs Alejandre|
JUSA SPRING LEAGUE REFEREE FEES and PLAY TIME RULES
All coaches are responsible to make sure that every player plays 50% of the game for all age groups for the Spring season. Games are free substitution and it is not the responsibility of the referee to monitor play time.
- U6: $9 per team per game (1 referee)
- U7-U8: $12 per team per game (1 referee)
- U10: $30 per team per game (3 referees)
- U11-U12: $36 per team per game (3 referees)
- U14: $42 per team per game (3 referees)
- U16: $56 per team per game (3 referees)
- U19: $63 per team per game (3 referees)
Volunteer and Live Scan Information