PLAYER OPENINGS IN BU19 (8/1/1996 to 7/31/1999) & GU16 (8/1/1999 to 7/31/2001)
Waiting list being formed for all other age groups. 1. Provide players name, 2. birthdate, 3. city of residence, 4. school attending. Waiting List Email-Tim Coop: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaching questions-Chris Paniagua: email@example.com
- Coaches needed in selective age groups. Contact Chris if you are interesting in becoming a head coach.
- COACHES NEEDED IN: BU5 (2), BU6 (4), BU8 (1), BU10 (2), GU5 (2), GU6 (3) GU8 (1), GU10 (3), GU12 (2), GU14 (1)
As a reminder: We do not have player or coach requests in the fall season for U7 and older teams.
- No refunds after June 25th.
- Saturday July 18th: Team Balancing/Coaches Meeting. Teams formed
- Thursday July 30th Team Parent Meeting
- Saturday August 1st Practices May Begin
- Monday September 8th Games Begin- Occasional weekday games may or may not be required
- Saturday September 12th Opening Day Ceremonies and Games
- Sunday September 13th -Picture Day
- GU17 Club Team is looking for players and to contact Bob Davis @ 562-964-5549 for information.
GU13 Signature team will be having try-outs on Thursday 6/25 at 6 pm at Behringer Park. Contact Jesse Moreno for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMER SOCCER OPTIONS (not associated with LMSA)
- The City of La Mirada offers an 8 game summer program, non-competitive indoor futsal league to be played 6/20/15-8/22/15, at the La Mirada Gymnasium. For more information call 562-982-2938 or visit http://www.cityoflamirada.org/index.aspx?page=468.
- Seahorse Soccer Camp has a 32 year history of quality soccer instruction in La Mirada. Their coaching staff includes players from their men’s college-elite team and local women college players. Seahorses is a faith-based organization and each day there is a Bible time. They are offering two weeks of camp at Windemere Park in La Mirada, June 22-26 and July 6-10. For more information or to sign up online visit www.seahorsesoccer.com and click on Camps.
- Future Stars of La Mirada Soccer Academy for Girls June 8th-11th, 6pm-8pm @ La Mirada High School Stadium, Ages 8 years – 7th grade. Suggested Donation $90.00. For more information contact coach Dave Christensen at email@example.com or 562-881-8706
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ LMSA BOARD MEETINGS ARE HELD THE 3RD TUESDAY OF EACH MONTH AT 7PM @ THE LA MIRADA RESOURCE CENTER.
Volunteer and Live Scan Information
All Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Referees, and Team Parents MUST fill out a new Cal South Volunteer form and be live-scanned before they can start volunteering. If you have been live-scanned through another organization, you will still need to be live-scanned through LMSA. You only need to be live-scanned once through LMSA. Please call to make an appointment. Please print and take a Live-Scan Form with you.