Spring Registration Is Open
Online registration is open through January 10, 2015 for the Spring 2015 season.
- Spring On Line Registration is now available for all La Mirada Residents and Returning LMSA players from the Fall 2014 Season. All Registration will be on line only.
- Non-residents that played in the fall season will have priority, but not guaranteed placement, over those non-residents who did not play in the fall to fulfill The City ‘s 75% min residency requirement.
- All player placements depend on volunteer coaches, so we can only place players if we have sufficient coaches.
- Registration Fees: U5/6 Coed is $55.00 & U7 – older boys or girls is $85.00 including uniform.
- Referee fees are to be paid separately at each game by the teams. These costs are in addition to the registration fee and will be collected by each coach from the players. U7 and older teams will travel for some or most of their games.
- Registration closes 1/10/2015. Absolutely No refunds after 1/10/2015.
- If there are not enough coaches, refunds will be issued for those not placed on teams by LMSA. La Mirada residents registered by 1/10/2015 will have priority.
Fall 2015 BU11 Club/Signature Coach Wanted
If you are interested in coaching BU11 Club or Signature next season (for boys born 8/1/04-7/31/05) you need to fill out an application and return it by December 3, 2014
2014 Heatherly Award Winners
Josh & Jennifer Riggs
We would like to congratulate Josh and Jennifer Riggs on winning our Heatherly award (volunteers of the year) this year. The Riggs are a great asset to the league (did we mention that they coach 4 teams!?!?) and we want to thank them for all that they do for LMSA.
Important Announcements – Click To Read!
- Referee Training
- Goal Keeper Training
- LMSA Rule Modifications
- Live Scan Information
- Practice Fields
- BOD Elections
U8-U12: 5:00pm – 6:15pm
U13-U19: 6:15pm – 7:30pm
- First Teams in the morning to set up their fields. Each team to set up 1/2. Interleague teams are expected to set up the field complete.
- Home Team provides 3 game balls.
- U5-U12 Recreational teams – Home Team sits on the IMPERIAL HWY (North) OR BEACH BLVD (East) side of the field. U14-U19 Interleague, Club and Sig teams – home team has choice of sides.
- U12 and under play 4 Quarters to monitor play time. U14 and older play halves free sub
- U5-U10 - 3 quarter play time unless team has 11 (9 for U5/6) players then one player will play 50%. No player will play all 4 quarters in this situation. The player playing 50% needs to be rotated and not the same player each game.
- U12 players to play a minimum of 2 quarters each game.
- U14-U19 players – 50% play time free substitution
- U8 players cannot play goal keeper more than 2 quarters per game and must play in another position for at least 2 quarters per game. So if a player is in goal 2 quarters they will be one of your players that play the whole game. This is for the regular season so that all players are working to be developed. Rotate keepers in U8.
- U10 and older – no limit on keepers time in goal
To read the all of the modified rules, please download the below documents:
Los Coyotes & Behringer
Lights Mon-Thurs until 8:30pm
No lights on Friday nights.
Behringer south field 6
West end by the snack bar reserved for TOPS SOCCER Program
Monday & Thursday 6PM to 7PM
- LM Adult School – Mon-Fri After 4:30pm
- Benton – Mon-Thur. After 430pm: No Fridays
- La Pluma – Mon-Thur. After 430pm: No Fridays
- Barbara Dawson – Mon-Thur. After 430pm: No Fridays
- Windermere – Mon-Thur. After 430pm: No Fridays (U5/U6 Only!)