Coaches – Player Rating and All Star Meetings
October 23: Gu10 6pm-7:30 & Bu10 7:30-9pm
October 28: Bu8 6pm-7:30 & Gu8 7:30-9pm
October 30: Gu12 6pm-7:30 & Bu12 7:30-9pm
November 5th: Bu6 6pm-6:45pm, Gu6 6:45-7:30pm, GU14 7:30-8:15pm & Bu14 8:15-9pm
Coaches, check your email for details. Meetings will be held at the La Mirada Resource Center. There is a form in the email that we need you to fill out before the meeting. If you did not receive the email with the form attached, please click here to email Ruben.
Important Announcements – Click To Read!
- Referee Training
- Goal Keeper Training
- LMSA Rule Modifications
- Live Scan Information
- Practice Fields
- BOD Elections
U8-U12: 5:00pm – 6:15pm
U13-U19: 6:15pm – 7:30pm
- First Teams in the morning to set up their fields. Each team to set up 1/2. Interleague teams are expected to set up the field complete.
- Home Team provides 3 game balls.
- U5-U12 Recreational teams – Home Team sits on the IMPERIAL HWY (North) OR BEACH BLVD (East) side of the field. U14-U19 Interleague, Club and Sig teams – home team has choice of sides.
- U12 and under play 4 Quarters to monitor play time. U14 and older play halves free sub
- U5-U10 - 3 quarter play time unless team has 11 (9 for U5/6) players then one player will play 50%. No player will play all 4 quarters in this situation. The player playing 50% needs to be rotated and not the same player each game.
- U12 players to play a minimum of 2 quarters each game.
- U14-U19 players – 50% play time free substitution
- U8 players cannot play goal keeper more than 2 quarters per game and must play in another position for at least 2 quarters per game. So if a player is in goal 2 quarters they will be one of your players that play the whole game. This is for the regular season so that all players are working to be developed. Rotate keepers in U8.
- U10 and older – no limit on keepers time in goal
To read the all of the modified rules, please download the below documents:
Los Coyotes & Behringer
Lights Mon-Thurs until 8:30pm
No lights on Friday nights.
Behringer south field 6
West end by the snack bar reserved for TOPS SOCCER Program
Monday & Thursday 6PM to 7PM
- LM Adult School – Mon-Fri After 4:30pm
- Benton – Mon-Thur. After 430pm: No Fridays
- La Pluma – Mon-Thur. After 430pm: No Fridays
- Barbara Dawson – Mon-Thur. After 430pm: No Fridays
- Windermere – Mon-Thur. After 430pm: No Fridays (U5/U6 Only!)