UPCOMING CLASSES FOR REFEREES:
If you or anyone you know wants to become a referee or is looking to upgrade their referee badge or if you haven’t recertified your badge in more than 3 years and want to get back to refereeing, we are having two classes outdoors at Behringer North. You can attend our Entry Level (Grade 8) Class on Feb 18th.. 2 classes available 8am to 12pm and 12:30pm to 4:30 pm
New referees or former Grade 9 refs who are upgrading need only attend 1 of the 4 hour classes also.
Here’s the link:.
By the way space for the class is limited so if you or someone you know is interested have them sign up soon!! Thanks everyone
For more information or if you have any questions please email Steve Marquez at email@example.com
THE 2017 SPRING SEASON IS UPON US. IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY CERTIFIED FOR THE 2017 CALENDAR YEAR, PLEASE DO SO NOW. ANYONE WISHING TO REFEREE MUST SHOW ON THE CURRENT REGISTRATION LIST FOR 2017. CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO CHECK YOUR CURRENT STATUS OR TO SIGN UP FOR THE CERTIFICATION CLASS.
LMSA Referee meetings may be scheduled throughout the season. In the meantime, regular e-mails will go out to referees in our program providing training videos and other miscellaneous materials.
- Referees must be 12 years old to participate in the LMSA Referee Program
- Referees must be two (2) years older than the division they are refereeing
- Referees may not be “Referee” in a division they coach
- Referees may not be “Referee” in a game with their children or siblings.
- Punctual: Referees should arrive at their assigned game 15-30 minutes early for field check and player check-in
- Uniform: Jersey, Shorts, Socks and Shoes (long pants are acceptable in cold weather). If you are not in uniform, you may be treated as a “Club Line” and not be paid. Keep shirts tucked in during the game.
- Game Control:
Do not argue with coaches or spectators during or after a match. Work as a “referee team” and try to get the calls right and keep the game flowing. Have all complaints directed to the Director of Referees or to ANY Board Member.
- Verify that the game card is complete:
Field, Game time, Coach’s name, Final Score…and SIGN IT!
- Protect the Goal Keeper:
Every Game, Every Division
Fall Season 2016
|Age||Game Min||Total Fees||Center||AR1||AR2|
|U8 Rec (2009-2010)||50||$28.00||$28.00||–||–|
|U8 Rec (2009-2010)||50||$56.00||$26.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|U10 Rec (2007-2008)||50||$66.00||$28.00||$19.00||$19.00|
|U12 Rec (2005-2006)||60||$78.00||$32.00||$23.00||$23.00|
|U10 Sig (2007)||50||$70.00||$30.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|U11 Sig (2006)||60||$84.00||$36.00||$24.00||$24.00|
|U13 Sig (2004)||70||$98.00||$40.00||$29.00||$29.00|
|U14 Interleague (2003-2004)||70||$98.00||$40.00||$29.00||$29.00|
|U16 Interleague (2001-2002)||80||$112.00||$46.00||$33.00||$33.00|
|U19 Interleague (1998-2000)||90||$126.00||$50.00||$38.00||$38.00|